Ground Rules for November 3 Public Meeting on Transparency
- The purpose of this public meeting is to receive in-depth comments on three specific issues related to transparency at FDA. Comments should be limited to those issues.
- Each issue will be discussed by a stakeholder panel. Participants on each panel will discuss a hypothetical case study about the issue. Transparency task force members may ask questions of the panel following the discussion.
- During the public comment period, audience members may comment for up to 2 minutes each about the case studies.
- We are looking forward to a respectful discussion and exchange of ideas.
- Comments should be made only when at a microphone and you have been recognized by the Chair of the meeting.
- Do not share or reveal information you would not want to be public.
- In addition to the public meeting, there are other ways to provide comments to the task force. You can post comments to this blog, submit written comments to the Division of Dockets Management, or submit electronic comments to Docket No. FDA-2009-N-0247 at www.regulations.gov. Information about submitting comments to the task force can be found in the Federal Register notice. We look forward to your participation at the public meeting on November 3.
Afia Asamoah, Public Meeting Coordinator