Home > Transparency Posts > Materials Available from FDA Basics Webinar on “Indoor Tanning: Risks of UV Radiation”

Did you miss the FDA Basics webinar on “FDA’s Regulation of Tobacco Products”?

Check out the “What’s New” box on the FDA Basics home page to download materials from the webinar.  We have posted a link to listen to the entire 30 minute webinar as well posted a link to download a copy of the presentation slides.

You can find materials from past FDA Basics webinars here.

Afia Asamoah

Transparency Initiative Coordinator

1. hemoroid basur ilaci
    May 29, 2010 at 11:52 am

really nice sharing thanks

2. noah
    May 29, 2010 at 9:57 pm

I briefly went through the material presented. on aspect to underscore is that using too much uv protection can lead to a d3 Ca deficiency, often acquired through an insufficient exposure to uv or using other kind of protection. you should also make clearer the difference between uva and uvb.

• union bank of india uk
      August 5, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Article writing is also a fun, if you be acqquainted
      with then you can write or else it is difficult too write.

3. Luis
    June 2, 2010 at 2:49 pm

I agree with noah, You need to protect yourself from both uva and uvb radiation. they both act differently for example UVA penetrates more deeply and penetrates glass and clouds so you need to protect your skin.
    I’m a supporter of artificial spray tan booths but even that wont protect your skin from UV radiation so you still need to protect your skin while looking good.
    Im going to be linking back to this presentation on my site. thanks
    Luis

4. To Get My Ex Back
    June 6, 2010 at 7:57 pm

I’ll have to look into this more. I hate to say it, but I’d never even heard of d3 Ca deficiency, which concerns me because my son is very fair skinned and sunburns easily, so we thoroughly apply sunblock all over his arms, legs and other exposed skin whenever he goes outside in the summer, when the sun is brutal here in Southern Nevada.

5. OsCommerce development
    June 8, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Its really to appreciate such open networking for best knowledge along with useful stuff with interesting topic and helpful information.

6. garage door repair
    July 2, 2010 at 5:36 am

How electromagnetic radiations can propagate with out medium ?

7. Kaye Swain - SandwichINK
    July 11, 2010 at 12:28 am

Thanks for the info. After helping my parents and other relatives deal with treatments for skin cancer, including on the nose, I have absolutely NO interest in ever purposely trying to tan – inside or outside! It’s not worth it.

8. Katy Perry Cupcake Costume
    September 26, 2011 at 9:49 pm

I’ll now be much more careful about indoor tanning… I tought it was safe :(

9. stretch marks on skin
    October 4, 2011 at 9:32 am

i liked your article.. hope to have more in future..

10. threadmill
    October 18, 2013 at 12:22 pm

It’s as if you study my thoughts! A person looks to learn a great deal of with this, just like you wrote this guidebook in it or something that is. I believe that you choose to may utilize some r. do. to push the material dwelling a bit, however apart from that, this really is wonderful website. An excellent read through. Let me certainly be back.

11. equity release uk
    April 24, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Household Transportation Servicesprince Cargo packers and movers experts would
    devise the most suitable solutions as per your financial needs.
    In the meanwhile, I spend my days staring at my
    daughter and letting my body equity release heal.
    For example, if your choice is the haulage policy then it implies
    that all the programs are given equal treatment in being listed on the website.

12. hcg weight loss vancouver wa
    August 4, 2014 at 8:27 pm

There are some hindrances in you goal to lose unwanted body fat like oils, fats, ointments,
    and creams. Your impatience and excitement might get the
    best of you, which is why it’s important to know the accuracy rates of at-home pregnancy tests.
    Until now, the only 100% approved items for moisturizing on the HCG diet have been pure baby
    oil and mineral oil because unlike other oils, they have no nutritional value and are will not
    be absorbed by the skin.