Home > FDA Basics > Materials Available from FDA Basics Webinar on “Generic Drugs”

Materials Available from FDA Basics Webinar on “Generic Drugs”

Did you miss the FDA Basics webinar about generic drugs?

Materials from the webinar are now available on the FDA Basics website.

Check out the “What’s New” box on the FDA Basics homepage to download materials from the webinar.  We have posted a link to view and listen to the 30 minute webinar and posted a link to download a copy of the presentation slides.

** There were audio difficulties during the first couple of minutes of the 30 minute webinar.**

You can find materials from past FDA Basics webinars here.

Afia Asamoah, Transparency Initiative Coordinator

1. Jill
    October 7, 2010 at 1:30 pm | #1

I followed the instructions given to obtain the presentation and was wondering where the “What’s New” box is on the FDA Basics homepage? I don’t see that feature available. I was able to find the presentation myself, but was curious.

• afia29
      October 7, 2010 at 6:57 pm | #2

With the new look of the FDA Basics home page, the “What’s New” section is now a tab, found next to the “Main Topics” tab in the box under the slide show. A poor description on my part.

2. October 8, 2010 at 5:47 pm | #3

Thanks for posting the materials from past FDA Basics webinars.

3. Obaid Ali
    October 11, 2010 at 2:26 pm | #4

Very nice

4. October 29, 2010 at 4:06 am | #5

Very good materials but just find it hard to download them. Can you really download them to your pc?

• afia29
      October 29, 2010 at 3:56 pm | #6

The presentation slides can be saved to your pc as a pdf file.

5. November 19, 2010 at 8:31 pm | #7
  6. November 20, 2010 at 10:31 am | #8

I gat problem downloading materials from the webinar, can anybody help?

7. January 28, 2011 at 4:24 pm | #9

While I do not like to add any more regulations than it takes to accomplish the goals I think generic oversight is a must. It is the only way to insure safety.