Home > FDA Basics > Upcoming Event: Webinar on FDA’s MedWatch System: How to Report Adverse Events

Upcoming Event: Webinar on FDA’s MedWatch System: How to Report Adverse Events

October 18, 2011 Leave a comment Go to comments

Did you know that you can report problems that you have had with drugs and other medical products to the FDA? Did you know that MedWatch can send safety alerts directly to you, as soon as they appear on the web site?

The FDA will host a webinar “FDA’s MedWatch System: How to Report Adverse Events”. The featured speaker, Brenda Rose Pharm.D., a Health Programs Coordinator in FDA’s Office of Special Health Issues will give an overview and answer questions about how to report adverse events to MedWatch.

The free 30 minute webinar will be held Thursday, October 20th at 11 AM ET.

There are a limited number of spots available for the webinar. Materials from the webinar will also be made available on the FDA website following the presentation.

Learn more about the webinar, including instructions about how to join.

1. Anonymous
    November 16, 2011 at 9:38 am | #1

In the event that a mixture of testing demonstrates you are doing have kidney injury, the earlier it is handled, the higher.

2. seo primatik
    November 17, 2011 at 5:35 pm | #2

tomer

3. getmarried
    November 17, 2011 at 6:05 pm | #3

hank you very much for the info

4. TVR Dealer
    November 19, 2011 at 3:31 pm | #4

Do you have a link for the webinar? I’ve searched on here and in Google and YouTube but to no avail. Please email me if you can, thanks Daniel.

5. Seo
    November 25, 2011 at 4:54 pm | #6

Watched it – great

6. Bill
    December 13, 2011 at 7:44 pm | #7

Is this available for review online? There has been a lot of discussion about this area from professionals and everyday customers so I would like to know more.

7. Make Money In Nigeria
    December 13, 2011 at 11:53 pm | #8

Love this great post. Thanks.

8. Web Design
    January 3, 2012 at 9:45 pm | #9

Great idea thanks for the good post, it may lead to a life saved you never know.

9. pc repair tucson
    January 25, 2012 at 4:54 am | #10

Very informative and it has helped me a lot. A round of aplause. Thank you.

10. Deanna Enos
    February 9, 2012 at 1:38 am | #11

Generic Dilantin may be problem for those who have seizures. Since the generic causes most people who switch to have low blood level and must take more medication. All manufacturers of generic Dilantin use other chemicals and these are different. This is putting people at risk. Pharmacies are competitive and will buy drugs from whatever manufacturer is cheapest. This will mean the generic will not always be the same. I hope someone will realize that controlling seizures is an extremely sensitive. Process. Making Dilantin a tier 4 medication is perhaps setting many people at risk for seizure because they cannot afford Dilantin. Hospitals will have more emergency visits.

11. Man and van Wimbledon
    March 9, 2012 at 11:17 am | #12

Nice Sharing cheers

12. londonmover
    April 4, 2012 at 7:55 am | #13

Everyone knows it but very little do it.

13. Larry James
    May 7, 2012 at 12:51 am | #14

I did not not the we could watch webinars about this. I am a web designer I will look into implementing webinars into the websites that I build.

14. Larry James
    May 7, 2012 at 12:53 am | #15

I did not know that we could watch these webinars on-line. I am a web designer, and I will look into set this up on websites that I put together for my clients. It is a great way to drive more traffic to your blog.

15. SEO Services
    May 7, 2012 at 4:56 am | #16

Which free SEO tool is best and easy to download and use.

16. Web Designer Philippines
    February 10, 2013 at 3:29 am | #17

When is the next webinar?

17. http://blogs.informatica.com/perspectives/2009/11/19/is-your-multidomain-mdm-really-multidomain
    March 13, 2014 at 4:26 pm | #18

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate
    your content. Please let me know. Thank you