Home > FDA Basics, Transparency Posts > FDA Basics Webinar: FDA Office of Minority Health – Steps to Address Health Disparities

Scientific advances and innovative medical technologies have provided Americans with the potential for longer, healthier lives.  However, persistent and well-documented health differences exist between populations.  FDA is dedicated to addressing these disparities and achieving the highest standard of health for all.

Please join us for a webinar by FDA’s Office of Minority Health titled, “Steps to Addressing Health Disparities,” on Monday, May 21st at 2 PM EST.  The featured speaker, Michelle Yeboah, Dr. P.H., is the Acting Director of the FDA Office Minority Health.  Dr. Yeboah will give an overview of the newly established office and answer questions following the presentation.

For more information on how to join the webinar, please visit the FDA Basics website.   There are a limited number of spots available for the webinar, however all materials will be available on the FDA website.

1. red rooms publishing
    May 19, 2012 at 7:20 am

Thanks so much for offering this webinar I look forward to it.

2. Spence548
    May 20, 2012 at 2:53 am

Very Interesting. Thanks for the information.

3. Wurst kaufen
    May 21, 2012 at 2:58 pm

If you have good health every thing is good in life if your health is not good nothing is good even you have to give every thing you have to take a good health so becarefull about your health.

4. baytechwebdesigns
    July 27, 2012 at 11:54 am

Great post i like it very much ..amazing

5. cricket accesories
    August 4, 2012 at 2:29 am

was a wonderfull webinar. looking forward for more events.

6. Bill
    October 7, 2012 at 10:12 pm

This is an interesting area because technology has identified areas of concern but now the solutions must be delivered through the cultural filters within each group. It is a double challenge to identify causes then cures while doing it in agreement within cultural differences.

7. affilorama review
    February 1, 2013 at 7:07 am

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and
    I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.

8. http://enbase.net
    March 2, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Consider your wall colors or rooms look for choosing the best fan.
    With the same appliance you can provide comfort as well as light the room with
    it. that your electrical box is specifically rated for fans.

9. Uncategorized Archives
    March 4, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

10. Spanaway Locksmith
    March 7, 2013 at 6:31 pm

thank you for the post and for you sharing this info with us

11. AQAP 2120
    May 3, 2013 at 12:05 am

FDA Basics Webinar: FDA Office of Minority Health

12. Great Bring the fresh Review
    June 28, 2013 at 8:23 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment
    is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

13. software development services
    July 19, 2013 at 8:12 am

I tend not to comment, but after reading through a few of the comments on FDA Basics Webinar: FDA Office of Minority Health – Steps to Address
    Health Disparities | FDA Transparency Blog. I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it’s okay. Is it simply me or does it seem like a few of the remarks come across like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I’d like to follow you.
    Would you make a list of the complete urls of all your public pages like your Facebook
    page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

14. web site
    January 21, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Generally I don’t learn post on blogs, however
    I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so!
    Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you,
    quite nice article.

15. Sanità
    January 23, 2014 at 7:37 am

My family members alll the time say that I am wasting my time
    here at web, bbut I know I amm getting experience everyday by reading thes pleasant articles or reviews.

16. best tips of Skin Care
    September 9, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my web site thus i got
    here to return the favor?.I am trying to to find issues to improve my
    web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!!